Fun Malta Cruises
There's nothing like cruising the calm crystal clear blue waters of the Mediterranean.
And lucky you -- there are so many Malta cruises to choose from!
Want to share your fun cruise story and photos?
Click here to go to the form at the bottom of the page.
If it's a day cruise around the Maltese Islands you're looking for then there are a number of operators...
- Captain Morgan Cruises
- Luzzu Cruises
- Latini Cruises
- Alliance Cruises
Want a free cruise around the harbour?
Just do a tour with one of the Hop on Hop Off Buses and your harbour cruise will be complimentary.
Definitely worth checking out if you plan on doing both.
Malta Cruises On Offer
- Harbour cruises around Marsamxett Harbour and Grand Harbour that will tell you the history of Valletta and the Three Cities
- An around Malta cruise that will take you past Valletta and Grand Harbour, numerous bays and beaches, Marsaxlokk fishing village, the Blue Grotto and Dingli Cliffs
- Cruises to Comino and The Blue Lagoon for an unforgettable fun-filled day with an option for speed boat rides to the caves of Comino
- Three Islands cruise where you will see all the Maltese Islands and the scenic beauty of the coastline, as well as Anchor Bay and Popeye Village
- Spirit of Malta full day cruise sails into the most scenic bays in Malta, Gozo and Comino and includes swimming stops, a buffet lunch, music and dancing
- Sunset cruises where you can take in the spectacular sunset and scenery around St Paul's Bay as you eat, drink and dance the night away.
You can even go to Sicily for a day trip or on an organised tour with Virtu Ferries
If you would like to book or want more information about these or other cruises, please click here
This is a Maltese family run business that has been operating for almost 20 years. And please let Mario and his lovely daughter, Katya, know we sent you.
Cruise The Mediterranean
There are also a number of Malta to Malta cruises available, like the Costa Allegra cruises:
- Pearls of the Adriatic, a 7-day cruise taking in Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, and Italy
- The Greek Islands 7-day cruise to Olympia, Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes, Crete and Cefalonia
- And the Ancient Greek Treasures Mediterranean 7-day cruise to Olympia, Delos Island, Mykonos, Meteora, Santorini and Cefalonia
Plus there are a number of other cruise liners that offer a Western Mediterranean cruise that range in price, depending on the time of year and how long the cruise is.
The Norwegian Jade is one cruise ship that cruises Italy, Rome to Rome.
Cruises are a great way to relax, meet new people and see the sights and you don't have to worry about being thrown around in rough seas and getting sick.
In summer the Mediterranean waters are very calm.
What's Your Favorite Malta Cruise?
From day or night cruises around beautiful Grand Harbour, to dinner and dancing on a sunset cruise, or the magic of a Malta to Malta cruise, what gets your vote for the Best Malta Cruise?
Please share it here!
From Malta Cruises to Malta Holidays And Property Home Page