Experience Malta Holidays
The Mediterranean's Best Kept Secret!
If you're looking for a new vacation destination, Malta Holidays in the heart of the Mediterranean has something to offer everyone.
Whether it's the warm sunny weather, beautiful beaches and vibrant nightlife, the friendly people and great food or the rich history of the Maltese Islands you wish to explore, you won't be disappointed.
It really is a jewel in the Mediterranean and the perfect stop over on your way to or from Europe!
There are 3 islands just off the south of Sicily that make up the Maltese Archipelago:
Malta Island (the largest and most popular),
- Gozo Island (a smaller, more rural and ecological island), and
- Comino, the smallest island which is basically uninhabited.
Getting around is easy -- ferries and buses run frequently -- and almost everyone speaks English.
so much to see and do, the hardest decision will be where to start first!
Malta Holidays: Things To See And Do
prinstine beaches, fresh air and sunshine is your thing then you could:
- laze the day away on one of the many beautiful beaches
- swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water until you look like a prune
- dive the wrecks off Malta and Gozo
- take a boat trip to Blue Grotto to explore the many caves
- take the ferry to
Valletta for a waterfront walk around Grand Harbour
But don't forget to stop off at one of the gorgeous little cafe's scattered along the waterfront for a cappuccino and some
traditional Maltese food
Malta Holidays: Unique History
if history is more your thing, you won't want to miss:
Mdina, The Silent City, where you will be transported back to medieval times
- Temple at Tarxien which predates Stonehenge by at least 1500 years
- The Saluting Battery and firing of the noon-day gun overlooking Grand Harbour
- The Malta Experience, a not-to-be-missed film that brings 7000 years of the islands history to life
- St Johns Cathedral, Valletta which was built by the Knights of Malta between 1573 and 1578
And that's just to get you started!
Malta Holidays: Summer Fun
If you holiday in Malta during the summer months (between May and September) you can witness a village festa, an island tradition, in full swing.
There are festas every weekend during summer so there's no excuse for missing one.
Did I mention there is also great shopping and nightlife, and it's safe; Malta has virtually no crime.
When it comes to
holiday rental property in Malta, whether you're a budget conscious traveller, someone who prefers luxury apartments or villas, or you require accommodation that's somewhere in between, you're bound to find something to suit.
It's hard to believe that such a tiny island (just over 300 square kilometres) in the middle of the Mediterranean could offer so much.
Experience all that Malta vacations have to offer for yourself, and please let me know what YOU love most about this magnificent Mediterranean island.
And by the way, you can share your Malta Holidays Stories and upload photos on your own web page here
I update Malta Holidays And Property regularly so be sure to check back often.
Or subscribe to my blog by RSS feed (see the left column). That way you'll know as soon as I update the site with any new web pages or special postings.
- Malta Holidays And Property Blog
- Malta Holidays And Property Blog keeps you up-to-date on everything happening in Malta
- Malta Island - Mediterranean Magic!
- Discover the Mediterranean magic of Malta Island and all it has to offer
- Gozo Island Is Captivating
- If you're looking for a more rural, relaxed and peaceful getaway, the charm of Gozo Island will have you captivated.
- Beautiful Comino Island Malta
- Swim, snorkel or dive the caves and creeks on beautiful Comino Island Malta in the middle of the Mediterranean
- The Capital of Malta - A Unique Fortress City
- The capital of Malta, Valletta, is the main shopping and business district on the island and a unique 16th century fortress city that is an architectural masterpiece
- Holiday Accommodation Malta
- Holiday Accommodation Malta has many choices from 4 and 5 star luxury hotels to villas, farmhouses and self catering to inexpensive hotels for the budget conscious
- The History of Malta Is Unique
- Malta may be a mere spec in the middle of the Mediterranean but the history of Malta is unique and guaranteed to fascinate you!
- Malta Beaches Have Something To Offer Everyone
- Whether you love swimming, snorkelling, water sports or just lazing about in the sun, Malta beaches have something for everyone
- Malta Attractions
- Visit the many different Malta attractions, from the amazing natural landscapes to carnivals and festas, historical sites and baroque style churches to Popeye Village for the kids
- Fun Malta Cruises
- Cruise the calm crystal clear blue waters of the Mediterranean on one of the many Malta Cruises
- Malta Health Care
- Malta health care information includng tips on how to stay fit and healthy on holidays
- Traditional Maltese Cuisine
- Traditional Maltese cuisine is a real treat -- full of colour and flavour and very Mediterranean
- Your Favorite Malta Restaurants
- What's your favorite of all the Malta restaurants? Here's where you can rave about your favorite!
- Beautiful Pictures of Malta
- These pictures of Malta showcase its beauty and amazing history and also include Gozo and Comino Islands
- Virtu Ferries Operate Between Malta And Sicily
- Virtu Ferries operate a fast catamaran service between Malta and Sicily, a great day trip for shopping and sightseeing or stay for a few days and do a guided tour
- Your Malta Vacations Stories
- Share the best of your Malta vacations stories and photos here and read what others have to say about their holidays in Malta
- YOUR Experiences Diving Malta
- Share your experiences diving Malta and read what others have said about this Mediterranean Mecca for divers and snorkelers
- Malta News And YOUR Views
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Malta news and add your own news or comment on what's happening
- About Us
- About Us At Malta Holidays And Property
- Contact Us At Malta Holidays And Property
- Use this form to contact us at Malta Holidays And Property
- Contribute to Malta Holidays1
- Would you like to share your knowledge about malta holidays? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.